"Renee is one of the most passionate and sincere people I know. I had the pleasure of working with Renee as both a client and a customer. She loves a challenge and is convinced the key to success is to never stop learning. She is incredibly knowledgeable in her craft and exudes an air of professionalism in every conversation. I would highly recommend Renee to any seeking nutritional health and assistance, you would not be disappointed." Lynn Stromberg
Some of you may have heard this already, but even if you have, it’s good to hear it again. This is amazing information on what feeds cancer, and what other treatment is available.¬†Being that every single person knows someone that is battling or has lost a loved one to cancer, it should be of interest to everyone…
As an alternative to chemotherapy, holistic health practitioner’s¬†suggest that there is an alternative way.
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer¬†cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have¬†multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients¬†that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after¬†treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the¬†cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable¬†size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a¬†person’s lifetime.
3. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer¬†cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and¬†forming tumors.
4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has¬†nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic,¬†but also to environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing¬†diet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times/day¬†and by including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing¬†cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells¬†in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc., and can¬†cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars¬†and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often¬†reduce tumor size.¬†However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more¬†tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from¬†chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either¬†compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb¬†to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to¬†mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy.¬†Foods with excess sugar can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer¬†cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc. are made¬†with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute¬†would be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very small¬†amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in¬†color. A better alternative is Bragg’s aminos or sea salt.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the¬†gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and¬†substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.
c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based¬†diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little other meat,¬†like chicken. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones¬†and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole¬†grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into¬†an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked¬†food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live¬†enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to¬†cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance¬†growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building¬†healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most¬†vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw¬†vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at¬†temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high¬†caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer¬†fighting properties. It is best to drink purified water, or¬†filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap¬†water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of¬†digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the¬†intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By¬†refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes¬†to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the¬†body’s killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Some supplements build up the immune system¬†(IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals,¬†EFAs etc.) to enable the bodies own killer cells to destroy¬†cancer cells.. Other supplements like vitamin E are known¬†to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body’s¬†normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or¬†unneeded cells.
15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.¬†A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior¬†be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put¬†the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to¬†have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated¬†environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to¬†get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another¬†means employed to destroy cancer cells.
1. No plastic containers in micro.
2. No water bottles in freezer.
3. No plastic wrap in microwave..
Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are¬†highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don’t freeze your plastic¬†bottles with water in them as this releases dioxinsfrom the plastic.
Your Resident Health Nut,
Just because you‚Äôre not sick doesn‚Äôt mean you‚Äôre healthy, It's time to get healthy. If you are interested in learning more about living a healthy lifestyle PLEASE contact me. I can be reached at (508)320-2566. I look forward to speaking with you.
Renee Sullivan Healthy Concepts
There are no icons to display.